- Vertical slides. This example demonstrates that the slides are oriented vertically.
- Animated Layers. AP Smart LayerSlider supports layers, which are blocks of text or HTML content that can easily be positioned, sized or animated. Layers can be both animated and static and they can hold any HTML content like: text, links, buttons, images, DIVs, headings, etc. Also, layers can be scaled down automatically or with CSS.
- Auto Scale Layers features automatic scaling of the layers when the slider becomes smaller.
- Thumbnails can contain text, images or both. In this example thumbnails contain mixed content: image, title and description. Thumbnails can be positioned at top, bottom, left or right of the slides. Based on the slide width, thumbnails will adjust automatically, depending on where they are positioned. If thumbnails are on the left or right position, slider will then have re-calculated width (pixels) to fit into slide (with aspect ratio), and if thumbnails are on the top or bottom position the main image will take a full width of the slide. Also, if "Force Size" is set to "Full Width", it will still enlarge the slider with aspect ratio to fill the width (full stretch) by overflowing its parent elements.
- Captions. Allows you to add captions to slides. Captions will be displayed one at a time, below the slides.