AP Smart LayerSlider is a premium multi-purpose, responsive and creative slider, providing a clean and intuitive user interface in the admin area and a smooth navigation experience for the end-users. It’s device friendly by supporting responsive mode, touch gestures on mobile devices, and uses techniques like lazy loading for optimal performance. You can add any content, including images, text, custom HTML, YouTube and Vimeo videos or HTML5 self-hosted multimedia contents. AP Smart LayerSlider comes with 5 built-in styles (themes), and it has 50+ options to configure every aspect of your sliders.
Check out other examples:
- CSS3 Transitions. Fast, accelerated CSS3 animations. All animations in the slider are powered by CSS3 transitions, ensuring the smoothest animations that are possible at the moment.
- Animated Layers. Layers can be both animated and static and they can hold any HTML content. Also, layers can be scaled down automatically or with CSS.
- Touch-swipe. The slider's touch-swipe capabilities provides a native-like navigation experience on touch-screen devices. Swipe gestures are enabled for desktop devices as well.
- Fully Responsive. AP Smart LayerSlider is responsive by default. Not only the images will scale down, but the animated layers (where you can add any content) will be scaled down automatically as well.
- Fade Effect. In addition to swipe/slide transitions, AP Smart LayerSlider features a simple and elegant cross-fade transition between slides.
- Carousel Layout. The slider can show multiple slides in a carousel layout, by allowing you to set different sizes for the individual slide and for the whole slider.
- Chosen Image Folder. Use images from specific folder in admin, re-order and customize easily (custom title, desription, link).
- CSS-only controls. All the navigation controls (i.e., arrows, bullets) are CSS-only, webfont scalable vector icons.
- Smart Video Support. Videos inside the slider will be controlled automatically. For example, when a video starts playing, the autoplay stops, or, when another slide is selected, the video stops.
- Thumbnails. Thumbnails can contain text, images or both. Also, they can be positioned at top, bottom, left or right of the slides.
- Lazy Loading. Enables the loading of images only when they are in a visible area, thus saving bandwidth and speeding up the initial page load.
- Infinite Scrolling (Loop). By default, the slides will be arranged in a loop, allowing infinite scrolling. This can also be disabled, however.
- Full Width and Full Window. The slider's size can be forced to fill the width or the window even when it's inside a container that would normally restrict it to expand.
- Auto Height. The height of the slider can be set to adjust automatically to the full height of the currently selected slide.
- Customizable Orientation. Both the orientation of the slides and the orientation of the thumbnails can be set to horizontal or vertical.
- Keyboard Navigation. Slides can be navigated by using the keyboard arrow keys. Also, if a slide contains a link it can be activated by using the Enter key.
- Rendering images via php resize (custom width/height.)
- Full-screen Support. The slider can be viewed in full-screen mode in all browsers that support the HTML5 Full Screen.
- Autoplay (autostrart) with custom time interval.
- Cross-Browser support. Works great in all the modern browsers.
- 5 Custom Styles included.
- Dynamic Images. Loads images from specific folder.
- HTML5 Uploader. You can upload multiple images into specific folder, using dragn-and-drop HTML5 uploader.
- Dynamic Content. Easily load content from your articles (i.e., article's image, title, descriptions, etc.). You can even combine multiple content types in the same slider.